Photography by Jeff Krotz
In the corporate market place where first impressions and creativity are so important to maximize your corporate edge, it’s vital that your visual representation highlights this. Jeff Krotz has an artist’s eye on this corporate culture. Photography in the studio or on your company premises to save company time.
Headshots are beneficial in so many ways:
- Always good to see who it is you are talking to
- Perfect for company newsletters
- Letterheads, business cards,
- Admin and wall displays; “who’s who”.
- Company websites and your graphics department.
- Annual reports
- About us Page
- (Non-standard) résumés
- Corporate catalogues, brochures and advertising collateral
- Company publications and websites, internal and external
- Press releases and other announcements
- Marketing materials
- Articles and newspapers
- Author pages
An actor’s imperative is that a casting director or agent looking at your headshot gets the correct impression. Actors will have different ideas on what image they want to portray but essentially your headshots need to capture the natural you. It will be important to make sure you get a good night sleep before your session, wear clothes that don't distract from your face, and communicate with our specialists so that you get exactly what you need. Headshots are a vital investment for an actor. They need to be done professionally. We recommend getting new headshots every 6 months. Your look can change but the main reason is to remind people that you still exist.